Corporate Compensation Manager Job Listing at Charming Shoppes, Inc. in United States of America
Corporate Compensation Manager - Req. # : CM
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
This details all the information about the job posting.
Corporate Compensation Manager
New Albany, OH 43054 US
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Date Needed By
Ascena retail group is growing! We are seeking a Manager of Compensation to complete our winning team.
The Manager of Compensation is responsible for the development, implementation, administration and maintenance of compensation programs. Responsibilities encompass base pay, incentive pay, and performance management. Ensures competitive pay practices are maintained. Evaluates programs, keeps abreast of legislation, trends, advances and/or new technology and makes recommendations for changes and improvements. Provides counseling to employees and managers. Works with external vendors to develop, administer and design new or modify existing programs or systems.
* Lead the team responsible for position analysis
* Develop, maintain and improve processes for job evaluations, market analysis and FLSA compliance. Ownership of the job code table and process. Assist HR Business Partners, managers and associates with writing effective, line of sight job descriptions
* Manage software development, implementation and maintenance (CompAnalyst, SuccessFactors, ADP, etc.)
* Ensure participation in salary surveys; Manage the survey budget and purchases
* Initiate and conduct organizational studies including levels within job families, structure of jobs, and development of standard jobs. Ensure the Corporate wide compensation practices and policies are competitive and compliant.
* Provide consulting services to management and HR partners on compensation issues and concerns.
* Manage the merit increase process for home office, DC and field associates
* Develop the merit increase guidelines based on market data and business financials
* Develop and execute process improvements to streamline forms, reports and statements
* Manage merit budgets and forecasts with HR Business Partners and Finance
* Manage ongoing analysis of positions below the VP level
* Build and maintain relationships with the HR Business Partners to ensure they have the proper information and tools
* Responsible for trend analysis and communications to promote forward thinking processes, improvements and strategic programs to ensure competitive and compliant practices and policies
* Develop, implement and maintain compensation processes for the Home Office locations
* Administer approved and implemented policies
* Own the Incentive Compensation accruals for Finance and seasonal payment calculations
* Own the severance program and process including accruals, agreements, and payments
* Bachelors degree
* Some or all Compensation Certification completed toward CCP
* 5-7 years of experience in Compensation with at least 3 years managerial experience.
* Must have good math & statistical knowledge to conduct technical analysis and be able to explain analysis. Demonstrated knowledge of office software, specifically, Excel, Access, PowerPoint. Must have solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills and abilities to conduct compensation studies and analysis.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with HR Partners, managers and associates.
* Must have ability to present information with confidence to HR Partners.
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ - ASNA), is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women, tween girls and boys, operating through a family of wholly-owned subsidiary brands: dressbarn, maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant, and Catherines. The Company operates over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with approximately $4 billion in revenue. Although each brand is truly unique, we all share a common goal—We make people feel good about themselves. By offering an engaging customer experience and the latest fashions at a great value, we help our customers look and feel their very best!
At ascena, talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands.
Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
# of Hires Needed
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Human Resources Generalist
Michaels - United States of America
Human Resources Talent Scout
Time To Save - United States of America
Human Resources Intern
Inboundify - United States of America
Locate this job: