Apply on Company Website
Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase Co. (NYSE:JPM), we:
- Serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
- Lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011
- Are one of the nation's largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
- Service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers. Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team. Responsibilities:
- Develop SAS Unix based applications based on functional specifications that will support Marketing Operations.
- Automate applications and to incorporate controls.
- Validate and test all code for accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist in development of the specification by recommending alternative solutions to technical problems.
- Provide programming support of ad-hoc requests and special projects as assigned.
- Project interactions with business analysts are required to communicate and clarify the results.
- Experience in data manipulations including the usage of basic standard SAS procedures and use of SAS Macros.
- Experience in bringing large data (i.e. millions of records) from SAS and non-SAS (Teradata or Oracleor DB2 database) data sources into a SAS environment and performing SAS data manipulations against the resulting sets.
- Experience in transforming the resulting SAS datasets into specific text file formats and subsequently being able to manipulate the resulting text files with UNIX commands to include standard headers and trailers.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and develop self competencies. Facilitate and works towards consistent improvement in developing process.