Apply on Company Website
About JPMorgan Chase: JPMorgan Chase Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The headquarters for JPMorgan Chase is located in New York. J.P. Morgan Chase Co. has six lines of business:
- Asset Management
- Card Services
- Commercial Banking
- Investment Bank
- Consumer and Business Services
- Treasury Securities Services
JPMorgan Chase holds leading positions in most major categories it competes in across its peer group. JPMorgan Chase reported full-year 2010 earnings of $17.4 billion on revenue of $104.8 billion. The firm continues to successfully navigate through the intense credit and capital markets turbulence, protecting the company and capitalizing on any opportunities that present themselves. The firm has a history of showing leadership during times of financial crisis and will continue to build on that legacy. Culture: JPMorgan Chase is committed to building vibrant communities, preserving the environment and promoting an inclusive culture that benefits its shareholders, customers, employees, neighbors and future generations. The firm does this in multiple ways, ranging from charitable giving and diversity initiatives to the promotion of economic opportunity and development. The organization strives to be fair and ethical in business practices and has a strong set of principles that guides our actions and informs decisions. The firm is helping to protect the environment and works at deep community involvement. A select few awards include:
- Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine
- Most Respected Companies by Barron's magazine
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity, Diversity Inc magazine
- Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and customers
About Chase Card Services: Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase Co. (NYSE:JPM), we: serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011 are one of the nation's largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers. Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team. Job Description -
The payment data security and compliance technical Director Product Management
position is responsible for the support and implementation of strategic efforts to protect cardholder data throughout the card payment processing workflow. This includes implementation of merchant facing solutions to solve for PCI/DSS regulation as well as in-flight online payment transaction data and data at rest encryption schemes to secure relevant data at all points of the payment infrastructure. The position will support both global web-based card not present payment processing as well as the retail card present purchase environments in the U.S., Canada, and the European Union. The ideal candidate will leverage detailed technical security and payment card processing knowledge with organizational consultancy skills across multiple business and technology segments. Additionally, this candidate should be an experienced Merchant Acquiring professional who will have primary responsibility for drafting and articulating technical requirements of complex encryption business solutions to developers and support lines. As the card data encryption product lines mature, the position's role will expand to include other new on-line transaction processing compliance related technical product responsibilities. Responsibilities include the following:
- Review, analyze, evaluate, recommend, develop, document, and implement data encryption and tokenization schemes offered by multiple vendors across multiple processing environments.
- Develop thorough technical/functional requirements documentation for review with technical architects and developers for all data encryption and tokenization related projects across platforms.
- Coordination of payment data encryption disciplines and rollouts across products and platforms.
- Work with encryption vendors, major merchants, POS manufacturers, Business Product peers, and Technology to plan and execute successful payment data security strategies.
- Provide subject matter advice and guidance in all areas of payment data encryption, tokenization, and related data security.
- Liaise with internal audit, security, and compliance teams to insure corporate policies are understood and respected.
- Stay abreast of security trends and new technologies that will enhance the safety and reputation of our customer products and services.
- Maintain relationships and information exchange with encryption hardware and software vendors.
- Provide support for internal and customer facing encryption and security related documentation.
- Maintain an up-to-date and thorough understanding of rules and regulations regarding card schemes and PCI/DSS compliance.
- Support and additional duties as required.