Completions Engineer Job Listing at Chevron Corporation in Lagos
Job Title: Completions Engineer
Requisition Number: 081127908
Job is available in these locations: Lagos, , Nigeria
Overview External: Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
To learn more, visit theExplore Chevron website.
Drilling and Completions at Chevron:
We hold strategic positions in some of the world’s largest and most productive oil and gas regions. The approximately 1,400 people in the Drilling & Completions (D&C) team work in some of the world’s most challenging technical and operating environments.
The D&C Clear Leader” philosophy provides us with a passion for safety and environmental protection, leadership for the development of new and innovative drilling and completions technology, and a commitment to the education and development of our workforce.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Completions Engineer located in Lagos, Nigeria through July 23 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Housing is in a camp environment (Lekki). International Schools Grade 1 - 9. Malaria & other tropical diseases are prevalent - necessitating preventative treatment program. Medical facilities in camp sufficient for basic health and emergency care. Armed security escorts are generally required for travel in and through the urban centers at night.
Position Details: Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
* Steward completion, workover, and intervention programs and procedures for swamp, offshore and deep water (intelligent) producing and gas/water injection wells through all phases of the project.
* Responsible for the preparation and execution of well-written, risk-assessed/mitigated detailed procedures.
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in well completion, workover, and intervention projects planning and operations, including deepwater injector (gas and water) and intelligent producer wells. Technically and operationally credible to influence engineers, superintendents, DSMs, asset team & service partners, as appropriate to achieve safe, regulatory-compliant, reliable, and efficient designs and operations.
* Proven Communication, Documentation & Mentoring Skills: Able to work well with all stakeholders and maintain clear communication channels. Provides technical guidance and mentoring to well completion, intervention, and workover engineers.
* Proven organizational skills: Responsible for preparing well completion, workover, and intervention project plans to achieve Clear Leader OE results. Able to manage and coordinate, with a dynamic rig schedule in a challenging remote location, ordering, delivery, and QA/QC of equipment and operational activities of many service partners in support of complex completion, workover and intervention operations.
Relocation will be considered within Chevron parameters. *LI-CM1
Expatriate assignments will be considered.
Education Required: Bachelor of Engineering
Education Required Discipline:
Employee Type: Full Time
State/Province/County: Not in list
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Nigeria
View similar jobs:
Sales Manager French Africa
SAP - Nigeria
FIELD SALES MANAGER, KANO
Ben and Jerry's - Lagos State
Workshop/Engineering Stores Mg
Ben and Jerry's - Ogun State
Locate this job: