HR Service Centre Administrator Job Listing at Chevron Corporation in London
Job Title: HR Service Centre Administrator
Requisition Number: 360627968
Job is available in these locations: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Overview External: Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies with subsidiaries that conduct business across the globe. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products and services; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; and develops and commercializes the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables. Chevron is based in San Ramon, California.
Chevron is accepting online applications for Temporary/Contract position of HR Service Centre Administrator located in London.
The HR Service Centre Europe is responsible for providing UK policy guidance and the maintenance of the HR information system, SAP HR.
Reporting to the HR Service Centre Team Lead, this position will provide frontline HR support to all UK based employees and be responsible for providing high quality, consistent HR advice and processing.
Please ensure your application includes package/salary expectations, eligibility of employment for location and availability to meet if requested for interview.Information will assist in timely progression of your application.
Position Details: Key Job Responsibilities for this position:
• Accurately administer all types of employee changes in the SAP HR system
• Offer support and guidance to HR Business Partners, Business Unit Managers and individual employees on policies, benefits, and the use of the online HR service
• Provide full HR administrative support to HR Business Partners and Business Unit Managers relating to the processing of UK employees throughout the employment lifecycle
• Responsible for updating employee benefit details in SAP HR
• Investigate and resolve payroll, benefit and time queries
• Building effective working relationships across the business
• Working knowledge of SAP HR or other similar HR systems
• Experience of working in a Shared Services team environment and working on own initiative
• Strong administrative and organisation skills, with a focus on attention to detail
• A strong customer focus is essential
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• A related Bachelors degree & CIPD qualification (or equivalent) would be beneficial
Relocation will not be considered. *LI-JA1
Selected candidates will work in the UK under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is an equal opportunities employer
Education Required Discipline:
Employee Type: Full Time
State/Province/County: Greater London
Country: United Kingdom
Relocation Eligible: No
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in London
View similar jobs:
CIB - TS Client Services - Implementation Supervisor/Project Manager
J.P. Morgan - United Kingdom
CIB - Contract Specialist - TS Client Service
J.P. Morgan - United Kingdom
M2M Service Manager
Telefonica - Slough
Locate this job: