IT Auditor Job Listing at Chevron Corporation in London
Job Title: IT Auditor
Requisition Number: 360627075
Job is available in these locations: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Overview External: Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies with subsidiaries that conduct business across the globe. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products and services; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; and develops and commercializes the energy resources of the future, including bio-fuels and other renewables. Chevron is based in San Ramon, California.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of IT Auditor located in London.
This position conducts Information Technology (IT) audits and evaluates IT security and controls associated with the installation and maintenance of computer operating systems, network components, databases, web servers, applications, and system development for Chevron's worldwide computing activity. This position provides the opportunity to learn and evaluate a wide variety of computer technologies and processes.
Auditors generally work in teams of two to four people, and audits typically last four weeks. Given the nature of the company’s business, approximately 40 to 60 percent travel to domestic and international locations will be required. Training in the latest technologies is provided to develop necessary skill sets.
Please ensure your application includes package/salary expectations, eligibility of employment for location and availability to meet if requested for interview.Information will assist in timely progression of your application.
Position Details: Key Job Responsibilities for these positions:
• Conduct audits evaluating computer systems, networks and applications for compliance with Chevron’s standards and technical controls
• Document work in accordance with auditing standards
• Effectively report audit findings to client and Audit management
• Work in a team environment, emphasizing safe work practices, collaboration, continual learning, process improvement, cost management, and accountability
• As a member of Audit subject matter specialist teams, maintain audit programs and field questions related to the subject areas.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Bachelor's (or equivalent) in Computer Science, MIS, or Accounting with an emphasis on Computer Information Systems
Experience with information security governance and information risk management processes
• Experience with SOX 404 requirements and controls
• Experience with Data Privacy rules and regulations
Hands-on technical experience with emphasis on security and risk management in one or more of the following technologies: Windows, Unix/Linux, Process Control/SCADA systems, Oracle, SQL Server or network components such as firewalls, routers and switches.
• Hands on experience with various applications and ERP type systems
Effective interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication abilities
• Due to the nature of the role, the willingness to travel 40-60% in order to conduct relevant audits
Relocation will not be considered. *LI-JA1
Selected candidates will work in the UK under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron is an equal opportunities employer
Education Required Discipline:
Employee Type: Full Time
State/Province/County: Greater London
Country: United Kingdom
Relocation Eligible: No
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-Support/Administration jobs in London
View similar jobs:
Network Operations Engineer
UK Broadband - London, London
Security Bid Support Manager
Telefonica - Slough
Desk Based Sales and Account Support
Telefonica - Slough
Locate this job: