Production Engineer - Rangely Job Listing at Chevron Corporation in Rangely, CO
Job Title: Production Engineer - Rangely
Requisition Number: 006425824
Job is available in these locations: Rangely, Colorado, USA
Overview External: Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies with subsidiaries that conduct business across the globe. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products and services; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; and develops and commercializes the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables. Chevron is based in San Ramon, California.
Chevron North America Exploration and Production (CNAEP), a division of Chevron U.S.A., is accepting online applications for aProduction Engineerto work in our MidContinent Alaska Business Unit. The office location is in Rangely, Colorado.
The focus of this position is on enhancing base production through sound asset/reservoir management, development drilling, new projects, well-bore management (artificial lift, workovers, recompletions, etc) and near wellbore reservoir optimization as well as assisting the operations team with cost management initiatives.
Position Details: Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
* Primary responsibility is workover generation, well stimulation, artificial lift (tech support), and technology application.
* Much of the job focus will be on identifying areas for optimization and production enhancement – the ability to review well performance and reservoir surveillance and merge this information into an action plan.
* Work with other Technical Team engineers, Operation's staff, an Asset Development Team, the Applied Reservoir Management Team, Plant Operators, and other Technical personnel to maximize production.
This is a safety sensitive position.
* Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering or related technical discipline.
* Minimum of five (5) years experience with production engineering and working with a variety of assets.
* Specific competencies include artificial lift, remedial wellwork operations, well stimulation, and well completions.
* Demonstrated experience in Enhanced Oil Recovery (CO2 and/or waterflood), pattern balancing, WAG cycling/optimization, development drilling programs, property assessments, reserves management, etc.
* Ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
* Ability to clearly convey concepts and project information orally, in presentations and technical reports, with all levels in the organization including engineers, earth scientists, field operations team, leaders, and other key stakeholders.
Relocation may be considered within Chevron parameters. *LI-PS1
Expatriate Assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position.
Education Required: Bachelor of Engineering
Education Required Discipline:
Employee Type: Full Time
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Manager of Continuous Improvement #45300
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. - Florence, AL
MS Companies - Hopkinsville, KY
Talentburst, Inc. - Colorado Springs, CO
Locate this job: