Reservoir Quality Analyst Job Listing at Chevron Corporation in Houston, TX (Job ID chevron-27444)
Job Title: Reservoir Quality Analyst
Requisition Number: 032227444
Job is available in these locations: Houston, Texas, USA
Overview External: Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Reservoir Quality Analyst, located in Houston, Texas.
The Reservoir Quality Analyst will work with internal data, vendor data, and basin modeling data to assess the viability of sandstone reservoirs in a variety of exploration and new ventures basin settings. The primary job function is to work with members of the Reservoir Quality Prediction Team and explorationists in our operating units to provide pre-drill reservoir quality forecasts to evaluate risk for our worldwide exploration program.
Position Details: Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
* Develop and apply expertise in sandstone reservoir quality prediction using specialty software for reservoir quality assessments in exploration and appraisal.
* Consult with Business Unit personnel.
* Research and develop new technology solutions for reservoir quality assessment.
* Develop technical programs and teaching courses.
* Master’s Degree in Geological Sciences or Rock Physics, along with a strong background in Sedimentary Petrology or Geochemical Modeling.
* A minimum of 3 years of related industry experience.
* Strong skills in sandstone petrology and reservoir quality analysis.
* Computer skills related to reservoir quality analysis, modeling, and programs for office productivity.
* Petroleum industry experience.
* Ability to work individually and collaboratively with technical and operations teams.
* Ability to effectively communicate, written and verbally.
Relocation may be considered within Chevron parameters. *LI-JT1
Expatriate assignments will be considered.
Education Required: Masters
Education Required Discipline:
Employee Type: Full Time
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-QA jobs in Houston, TX
View similar jobs:
Quality Control Inspector
Kelly Services - Houston, TX
IB Technology - Project Manager / Controls Lead - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase - Houston, TX
CIB Risk Tech - Quality Analyst - QC/QA
JPMorgan Chase - Houston, TX
Locate this job: