Senior Finance Manager Job Listing at Chevron Corporation in San Ramon, CA (Job ID chevron-28216)
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
Requisition Number: 030128216
Job is available in these locations: San Ramon, California, USA
Overview External: Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Senior Level Finance Manager located in San Ramon, CA through January 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Position Details: We are one of the world’s largest corporations, with annual revenues, market capitalization and global assets in excess of $200 billion. Our dynamic and capital intensive business places a premium on a strong Finance function with leaders who are relied upon for strategic and functional guidance. Over the last decade, we have grown the size, scope, and profitability of our company and have consistently outperformed our peers. With our bold plans for continued growth, we are now reaching outside of Chevron to a select few individuals with significant upside potential to supplement our Finance leadership team at senior managerial levels. We have the breadth and flexibility to tailor initial placements to complement the skills and experience brought by prospective candidates. Then we will carefully manage successive assignments to provide the additional experience and competencies which provide you a foundation for continued succession to potentially our highest levels of Finance management. Geographic mobility is required. While many positions are located at our San Francisco Bay Area corporate headquarters and Houston business hub, our Finance leaders develop an enterprise and international perspective with leadership positions available in a variety of overseas locations. Your initial placement will likely be in our Bay Area corporate offices where you can quickly establish a network of key business and functional peers and begin to learn about the breadth of our global business portfolio. Though your specific initial placement will be determined based on your background and interests, here are some characteristic opportunities available within our corporate departments and business unit teams:
* Business Unit Finance Heads who serve as the functional leader on BU leadership teams, responsible for all core finance activities including financial and performance reporting, business forecasting, internal controls and general financial consulting;
* Corporation Treasury Managers who invest our global cash portfolio and ensure liquidity to meet enterprise working capital requirements, negotiate major capital project financing, and optimize customer credit exposures in a dynamic commodity pricing environment;
* Other Corporate leadership roles in Comptrollers, Investor Relations, and Audit.
* MBA from top tier business schools (CPAs will be considered in lieu of MBA)
* Strong fluency/experience in core Finance competencies of accounting, reporting and analysis, internal controls, and forecasting/planning
* 7-15 years progressive and broad corporate finance experience (some energy experience preferred, though experience in Fortune 100 or other capital intensive industries also relevant)
* Managerial experience demonstrating strong leadership – leading large teams, setting strategy and driving performance, project leadership.
Relocation may be considered within Chevron parameters. *LI-EF1
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Education Required Discipline:
Employee Type: Full Time
City/Town: San Ramon
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Business Finance Associate, Investments
BlackRock - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: