Technologist, Turbo Machinery Reliability Job Listing at Chevron Corporation in Offshore, THA
Job Title: Technologist, Turbo Machinery Reliability
Requisition Number: 916823659
Job is available in these locations: Offshore, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Overview External: Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Technologist, Turbo Machinery Reliability located in Offshore, Gulf of Thailand through 10 November 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
Position Details: Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
* Coordinate and work with offshore/onshore maintenance teams to troubleshoot and address short/long term solution of all turbo machinery packages at designated offshore field.
* Plans schedules and involve in executing preventive/corrective maintenance work and related activities of turbo machinery equipment.
* Work closely with engineering team and offshore on turbo machinery performance management i.e improvement projects related to turbo machinery.
Supports the implementation of the company's Health, Environmental Protection and Safety policies and procedures, guidelines.
The selected candidate may be assigned to work onshore temporary, and/or alternate between onshore and offshore locations.
* Education back ground: Bachelor degree in Engineering or at least high vocation Technical degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation/Electrical.
* Offshore working experience would be advantage
* Fluent in Thai (Oral and Writing)
Be able to communicate well in English
Education Required Discipline:
Employee Type: Full Time
State/Province/County: Nakhon Si Thammarat
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Locate this job: