Locate this job
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
As an Advisory Developer you will be responsible for the functional design and architecture of the Pega Integration services for Pega Projects.
- Translate user requirements to process and data requirements.
- Design application's technical infrastructure, such as specific databases, programming languages, utilities, and testing approaches.
- Design and/or integrate solutions for the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms.
- Provide broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies to oversee Pega Integration resources assigned to Pega projects working closely with Legacy SMEs throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure the designed specifications achieve business needs and mmaintains Integration assets such as connectors to key legacy or external systems (coordinating with Library function)
What We’re Looking For
- Application Design, Architecture--Knowledge of and experience with activities, tools and techniques for converting business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
- Planning: Tactical, Strategic--Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1 - 2 years) and strategic (3 - 5 years) planning in support of the business plan.
- 5 years of experience in building and implementing model driven, enterprise level business solutions.
- Exposure to Websphere or Weblogic, J2EE, (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Objected-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Normal office environment.
- Maybe required to carry a pager.
- 7/24 on call support.
Apply on company website