Area Sales Manager- CIBC Mortgages and Lending- Winnipeg Job Listing at CIBC in Winnipeg, CA-MB
Description - CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business
Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our
clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best,contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
Qualifications - Relevant Job Criteria:
This role operates within a home office environment with the provision of a CIBC laptop and 1-800 phone number. The successful candidate will be based out of Windsor.
Imagine working in a fast paced environment where you coach, motivate and reward a mortgage sales advisory team to help clients reach their dreams of home ownership and personal financial growth. At CIBC, you’ll enjoy an exciting career that’s very rewarding, where you’re making a difference in our employee & clients’ lives every day. So if you haven't thought about a career with CIBC, think again.
As the Area Sales Manager, you will work with your team of professional Mortgage Advisors to generate sales strategies and activities to assist in meeting and exceeding short and long term sales targets, financial and strategic objectives, and revenue and profit growth. The Area Sales Manager will deliver top tier customer satisfaction and ensure the recruitment, development & retention of a group of top performing commissioned sales professionals.
· Through your experienced coaching skills, assist your team to achieve all mortgage sales performance targets service level metrics, financial results and other performance data are communicated with clarity and provide the information necessary to understand trends, issues and opportunities within the business.
· Establish reciprocal business relationships with real estate firms, and other reputable business sources for the purpose of identifying suitable customer prospects for residential mortgage financing.
· Responsible for attracting, aligning, motivating and retaining a team with the competencies to meet present and future sales goals for a remote based national sales force.
· Responsible for acquiring and managing referral partnerships.
· Ensure compliance within the established policies, practices and procedures relative to the securing, monitoring and managing risk related to the areas of responsibility and accounting within the business.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Banking jobs in Canada
View similar jobs:
Mortgage Advisor, Edmonton South
CIBC - Edmonton, CA-AB
Mortgage Advisor, Edmonton North
CIBC - Calgary, CA-AB
Mortgage Advisor, Courtenay
CIBC - Vancouver, CA-BC
Locate this job: