Bilingual Resourcing Coordinator Job Listing at CIBC in Toronto, CA-ON (Job ID 12015130)
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
· Business Unit Description:
· Must always display professionalism, discretion and sound judgment in dealing with situations that are often extremely sensitive due to the nature of the confidential information handled within this role.
· Ensure the smooth and efficient management of all administrative tasks for the recruitment life-cycle.
· Develop and maintain working relationships with hiring managers and executives in the unit. Educate, consult and transfer knowledge of staffing processes to hiring managers.
· Maintain current shared drives related to the role.
· Provide input and generate ideas to support the continuous enhancement and evolution of existing processes and tools.
· Must be diligent in adhering to appropriate processes relating to confidentiality of information.
· Review and pre screen applications as well as book interviews with Resourcing Consultants and Hiring Managers
· Preparing Offer Letters and assisting applicants with completion of onboarding paperwork and related activities.
· Facilitation of Pre Employment Screening processes and coordination with third party vendors as well as Corporate Security.
· Complete internal performance and rehire checks.
· Administer screening assessments.
· Interpret, promote and provide advice on compliance with CIBC's global hiring policies, procedures and standards, as well as external regulatory and legislative requirements.
· Manage and plan recruitment events and functions.
• Must have 2 - 3 years of professional experience in a recruitment function in a corporate, agency, or similar industry.
• Experience in contact centre recruitment is an asset.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Customer Training Specialist -Trench Safety Division
United Rentals - Bolton, Canada
Human Resources Assistant
OfficeTeam - Grimsby, Canada
Locate this job: