Business Analyst/QA Specialist - Wholesale Banking/Capital Markets Technology - Equity Research Job Listing at CIBC in Toronto, CA-ON (Job ID 12011928)
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
As a Business Systems/QA Specialist, you will join CIBC’s technology group to contribute in leading development and implementation of all quality assurance practices and methodologies working with business technical resources.
– Work with business and technical teams to establish business requirements, standards, test plans and procedures that add value to software projects and satisfy the constraints of the project by reviewing project documentation
– Monitor project adherence to quality standards and provide status reporting as needed
– Adhere to CIBC’s processes through all phases of the software development life cycle
What We’re Looking For
– Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
– 1 -3 years of professional experience in a business analyst/testing role preferably in a financial institution
– Must be able to successfully translate business processes, systems functionality and requirements into well written test plans
– Must have practical working knowledge of: Business Analysis/Requirements Clarification (2+years), QA experience (2+ years), Capital market experience (3+ years;preferred), Equity Research experience (1-2 years), Knowledge of equity research authoring and publication system (1-2 years)
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Toronto
View similar jobs:
Account Manager Banking and Financial Markets
CGI US - Toronto, Canada
Software Development Engineer (Mac OS X Kernel Driver)
AMD - Markham, Canada
Software Development Engineer (OpenCL Driver - Apple Mac OS X)
AMD - Markham, Canada
Locate this job: