Career Talent Night/Open House- London Market Job Listing at CIBC in London, CA-ON (Job ID 12015627)
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
CIBC Career Open House/Talent Night
Take charge of your career with CIBC!
Southdale and Wonderland Banking Centre
3109 Wonderland Road South
Wednesday November 28th, 2012
Time: 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Exciting Career Opportunities are available for:
Financial Services Representatives
Please forward your resume and confirm your attendance by applying to this job requisition.
What We’re Looking For
– Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
– Some candidates, depending on the type of role, will require accreditation to either be MFDA or IIROC licensed
– Must have prior professional experience working towards and achieving sales targets
– Must have initiative and the ability to build strong relationships
– Should be organized and detail oriented
What You Should Know
– Must be available to work evenings and weekends (Saturdays & Sundays)
– Flexibility is required to be considered for opportunities throughout the London District market
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Senior Financial Advisor
CIBC - Guelph, Canada
Licensed Associate, RBC Dominion Securities
RBC - Canada
Locate this job: