Customer Service And Support Representative Job Listing at CIBC in Edmonton, CA-AB (Job ID 13003916)
Please note that this is a part time 36.25 hour position.
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
What We’re Looking For
– Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
– Candidates must have previous experience handling cash in a customer service or sales oriented position.
– Basic sales skills to sufficiently identify customer needs and refer clients to colleagues.
– Developed account maintenance skills to process account openings, cheque ordering, changes of information, interest rate changes.
– Knowledge of estate accounts, powers of attorney and handling of dishonored items is an asset.
– Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
– Basic problem solving and decision making skills to identify problems, analyze and generate solutions.
– Basic time and self management skills to manage own time and to prioritize work.
– Well developed computer literacy skills and the ability to use computer software and CIBC specific software programs.
–Location: 10126-101St Ave P.O. Box 446
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Canada
View similar jobs:
Sales Support Expert
SAP - Canada
Transport Operations Manager (Toronto, CA or Bellevue, USA)
Expedia - Toronto
lululemon athletica - Alberta
Locate this job: