Executive Assistant Job Listing at CIBC in Toronto, CA-ON (Job ID 12019866)
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
As an Executive Assistant you will join CIBC’s Capital Markets Risk Management department to provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President.
– Manage the day-to-day administrative and confidential activities in support of the executive.
– Complex calendar management including identifying potential problems and shifting priorities in order to adjust schedules when necessary
– Ensure the executive is prepared for and has all required materials for all meetings
– Developing and maintaining administration procedures and processes
– Manage travel arrangements
– Processing expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
– Photocopying, filing, printing presentations/reports, distributing mail, arranging courier delivery and pick up, etc.
– Oversee the ordering and maintenance of stationery supplies and equipment
– Co-coordinating the flow of documents for the department
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with various levels of management meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Plan, organize and follow up on details relating to occasional department events / receptions
- Implementing operational plans (e.g.: facilities management, business continuity management, fire procedures etc.)
What We’re Looking For
– Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
– Must have a college diploma in Office Administration or related
– Must have 2-4 years of experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant
– Preference will be given to applicants who have experience supporting executives in financial institutions
– Proven relationship building and team building skills
– Proven decisiveness and good judgment required to effectively operate the Executive Office, typically in the Executives’ absence.
– Experienced with MS Office
- This position is a 3 month contract with the strong possibility of going permanent
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Senior IT Project Manager
CIBC - Toronto, Canada
Senior Assistant Branch Manager
CIBC - Toronto, Canada
TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGER - IT MANAGER / (TEAM LEAD)
TD Bank Canada - Mississauga, Canada
Locate this job: