Financial Advisor, Business - Peace River Job Listing at CIBC in Peace River, CA-AB (Job ID 12008075)
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
Imagine working as a Financial Advisor dedicated to helping small business customers achieve their personal and business goals. As a seasoned Financial Advisor in Small Business, you will grow and manage a portfolio providing a unique needs-based sales approach to assist your clients in achieving their evolving financial goals. You will develop and foster relationships while focusing on helping Canadian small businesses succeed. If you haven't thought about a career with CIBC, think again.
– To proactively establish, develop and maintain strong client relationships through regular contact and through providing timely, value-added information, advice and recommendations
– Provide advice and financial solutions to meet the needs of small business customers by utilizing financial planning skills, assessing customer needs and by promoting and selling a full range of both personal and small business banking products
– Improve the client experience by proactively communicating advice to customers, monitoring individual customer needs, resolving problems or issues, and following-up as appropriate
– To meet all sales and revenue targets while growing your book of business
What We’re Looking For
– Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
– Must have a completed the CIFC or CSC
– Must meet eligibility requirements for MFDA license
– Must have well developed knowledge of the small business banking industry, the small business lifecycle, financial statement analysis and strong sales management techniques
– Must have excellent financial planning skills, the ability to examine portfolio client base to identify potential for further business. Plan and execute a business development plan to acquire business clients in support of business unit objectives and CIBC strategies
– Must have experience with regulatory and compliance requirements to effectively manage risk
– Should be comfortable creating and presenting well developed interactive presentations to customers with sophisticated needs
– Should have detailed working knowledge of estate planning, powers of attorney, wills, family trusts, creditor insurance and tax sufficient to provide customers with a general level of information on these products/services and refer them to appropriate professionals when applicable
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Canada
View similar jobs:
Customer Service Representative
CIBC - Victoria, Canada
Customer Service Representative
CIBC - Terrace, Canada
Dep Director Planning & Logistics
Sanofi Pasteur - Canada
Locate this job: