Financial Service Associate Job Listing at CIBC in St. Catharines, CA-ON (Job ID 12016083)
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
This role provides sales support to assigned Advisors in managing their portfolios and maximizing their productivity by providing administrative support and high quality customer service to customers. As a member of the CIBC High Value team, support may include assisting the advisor with specialized knowledge in credit, investments, small business or other areas identified to meet client needs.
– Service the financial needs of clients in partnership with the Advisor(s) and coordinate transactional needs of customers, as required
– Service the financial needs of High Value walk-in clients requests during times when the Advisor is not available and resolve customer issues, concerns and/or problems promptly as required
– Assist the Advisor by booking client appointments, uncovering sales opportunities and preparing client files using tools required to provide the ideal client experience
- Role is located in: Welland, Ontario
- 37.5 hours per week
What We’re Looking For
– Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
– Should have CIFC or CSC
– Should have previous financial services experience
– Should have strong knowledge of banking products and services
– Must have strong organizational and time management skills
– Must have initiative and the ability to build strong relationships
– Should have experience working towards and achieving sales targets
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Buffalo, NY
View similar jobs:
Macy's Walden Galleria: Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor, Full Time/Part Time
Macy's Beauty - Buffalo, NY
Macy's Eastern Hills: Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor, Full Time/Part Time
Macy's Beauty - Williamsville, NY
Macy's Boulevard: Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor, Full Time/Part Time
Macy's Beauty - Amherst, NY
Locate this job: