Financial Services Representative Job Listing at CIBC in Toronto, CA-ON (Job ID 13004818)
Financial Services Representative II
Moving to Alberta has its perks! If you are relocating to Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie or Fort McMurrayyou may be eligible for a for a one time sign-on cash bonus for committed employees.
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
Using proven sales and service skills, you will be able to provide an exceptional experience for new and walk-in clients. Your ability to understand and meet client needs will be key to your success.
To help you determine whether this position is a match to your skills and interests, please take approximately 90 seconds to watch the following Job Preview Video
What We’re Looking For
– Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
– Must have CIFC or CSC prior to or within 6 months of start date
– Must have prior professional experience working towards and achieving sales targets
– Must have initiative and the ability to build strong relationships
– Should be organized and detail oriented
What You Should Know
– Must be available to work evenings and weekends (Saturdays & Sundays)
– Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie and Fort McMurray locations.
Remote Living Allowance also available at some locations
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Toronto
View similar jobs:
TD Bank Canada - North York, Canada
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Toronto, Canada
Locate this job: