Locate this job
Business Unit Description:
Retail Markets provides a full range of financial products and services to almost 11 million personal, business and wealth clients, as well as investment management services globally to retail and institutional clients.
CIBC Retail Markets has a broad distribution network serving clients through close to 1,100 branches, as well as CIBC Wood Gundy offices and Presidents Choice Financial in-store pavilions. Clients also have 24/7 access to telephone banking, online and mobile banking and online brokerage, as well as to Canadas second largest ABM network.
Relevant Job Criteria:
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week.
- Work Days: Monday to Saturday.
- Must be available to work evenings.
1. Resumes must be submitted online only, through the (RMS) Recruitment Management System.
2. Late submissions will not be accepted.
3. If you are a CIBC employee and wish to refer someone for this position, please register your referral as per the Talent Scout guidelines. Your referral must apply through the website.
4. CIBC thanks all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Imagine youve just helped someone with his or her first car loan and theyve given you something equally important, a smile that says youve made their dream come true. At CIBC, youll enjoy an exciting sales and service career thats very rewarding, where youre making a difference in our clients lives every day. So if you haven't thought about a career with CIBC, think again.
Youre a results-oriented team player who is able to identify client needs and promote, sell and deliver a wide range of personal banking products and services to meet client needs. Continuously exceeding client expectations, you build lasting client relationships, and always take the initiative to assess their needs and offer the right financial solutions. Your understanding of sales and service techniques is vital to promote products and services in a highly competitive market.
1. Provide an exceptional experience for new and walk-in clients by responding to client-initiated requests and by identifying clients needs through Financial Health Check conversations.
2. Identify and meet the immediate basic needs of personal and small business clients and make referrals to colleagues when appropriate.
3. Plan daily and weekly activities to achieve business goals.
4. Proactively call and book appointments with personal and small business clients based on leads and referrals to ensure client needs are met.
5. Accurately capture and validate clients personal and financial information, ensuring all documentation is completed in accordance with CIBC policies and procedures.
6. Authorize sales and service transactions and act as joint custodian for cash and securities.
7. Act as Branch Manager during his/her absences, as required.
CIFC (either Canadian Investment Funds or Investment Funds Canada) or CSC required by six months from start date
Apply on company website