Locate this job
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
As an Information Security Consultant you will join CIBC’s Enterprise Security Operations Center team to Assess projects for security risks, identify the potential exposures, and present recommendations that are practical and achievable, thereby allowing the Lines of Business to make informed risk decisions.
· Summarize vulnerability assessments and security management information to help the organization develop security standards and procedures that support strategic, tactical and operational objectives on a cost-effective basis.
· Implement processes to provide access to systems to users based on approved requests.
· Supervise the performance monitoring of intrusion detection data, Desktop and Vulnerability scanning, Monitoring of security devices, Monitoring of security devices, Troubleshoot outages, system functionality, connectivity issues, and policy related problems.
· Supervise the application of software updates and maintenance to managed applications/platforms when applicable.
What We’re Looking For
- Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Successful candidate must have experience with Security Log Management / Log Consolidation
- Successful candidate must have Information Security background
- Successful candidate must have Security Investigation and Forensics experience
- Successful candidate should have SIM (Security information management) experience
- Successful candidate should have a exposure or background within varied technology platforms (e.g. Windows, UNIX)
- Experience with LogLogix is an asset
Apply on company website