Manager, Triad Strategy Job Listing at CIBC in Toronto, CA-ON (Job ID J0612-0811)
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
As a Manager, Triad Strategy you will join CIBC’s Cards, Account Acquisition department to provide support in the development of automated (TRIAD) and manual (Operations) credit line strategies. You will coordinate with other stakeholders regarding the implementation of credit line strategies and manage Operational credit strategies, policies, and controls.
You will provide management reports that measure the effectiveness of new and existing risk strategies and analyze operational results of risk strategies and provide recommendations for improvements to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction within acceptable levels of risk.
- Support the development and implementation of Card Products Risk Management limit and pricing strategies and policies that optimize the risk-reward trade-off.
- Develop and maintain robust analytical capabilities to support strategy development, strategy evaluation, and trend analysis.
- Provide operational risk oversight focusing on manual and temporary credit line increases and product transfer strategies and policies.
- Communicate business results to senior management and cross-functional groups.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners to deliver business strategies.
- Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends through research, best practices, and the investigation of latest technologies.
- Manage projects for the evaluation, selection, and implementation of business systems and tools including maximizing functionality within the TSYS processing platform (TS2).
- Continuously improve existing business processes and methods.
What We’re Looking For
- Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have a University Degree in a related discipline
- Must have practical understanding of various analytical techniques in order to facilitate the most relevant and innovative analyses.
- Must have strong knowledge of retail credit portfolio performance drivers and proven experience in the issuance of consumer credit.
- Knowledge of retail credit operations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Toronto
View similar jobs:
Senior Fraud Analyst
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Toronto, Canada
Manager Project Controls
Sanofi Pasteur - Toronto, Canada
Community Care Access Centre - Brampton, Canada
Locate this job: