Mortgage Advisor, Trail Job Listing at CIBC in Crawford Bay, CA-BC (Job ID 13006478)
We are growing our Team!
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
We are looking for candidates who are excited about building their own businesses. By empowering Mortgage Advisors, we strive to greatly enrich their careers. We also encourage ongoing development through comprehensive in-class and online educational programs tailored to meet individual needs.
Our combined team of Area Sales Leaders and Regional Directors provides coaching and support, and assists in creating opportunities to raise consumer awareness where it matters most – in the marketplace.
What You’ll Be Doing
– CIBC Mortgage Advisors develop their business with the Area Sales Leader to assist in the achievement of the Mortgage Advisors primary objective of growing and cultivating a referral network that will generate a target of approximately $12,000,000 or 48 units (depending on the territory) in CIBC brand mortgage production annually
– CIBC Mortgage Advisors may leverage lead generation tools
– CIBC Mortgage Advisors are responsible for interviewing and taking mortgage applications, obtaining all pertinent personal and credit information, confirming employment, salary and source of down payment and submitting applications with recommendation for approval while actively promoting CIBC Creditor Insurance products
– Establish reciprocal business relationships with external businesses such as real estate firms for the purpose of identifying suitable customer prospects for residential mortgage financing as well as partnering with Retail Distribution Branches in identifying additional client cross sell opportunities
What We’re Looking For
– Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
– Must have previous professional experience in either a retail branch, mortgage, or a commissioned sales environment
– Candidates must have strong prospecting ability and a proven track record of working successfully to achieve sales results
– Must have well developed time management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
– Must be available to meet clients at times that are convenient for them (i.e. in their home or at their office)
– Must have well developed verbal and written communication skills
– 100% commission (with a potential guaranteed 12 month draw compensation structure)
– Eligible to participate in CIBC’s Flexible Benefit Program
– Our compensation package includes trailer fees, volume bonus, and commissions on CIBC Mortgage Life Insurance and Mortgage Disability Insurance sales
– This role operates within a home office environment with the provision of a CIBC laptop and 1-800 phone number
– As an employee of CIBC, the incumbent must comply with all applicable CIBC and Line of Business policies, guidelines and controls
– The incumbent will be personally responsible for compliance with all CIBC regulatory training and governance programs
– Must be available to work evenings and weekends if required (Saturday & Sundays)
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Mortgage Advisor, Vancouver Westside
CIBC - Vancouver, Canada
Mortgage Advisor, Vernon
CIBC - Vernon, Canada
Mortgage Advisor, White Rock
CIBC - Vancouver, Canada
Locate this job: