Locate this job
Amicus division is a division of Retail Markets that offers financial services through a network of partners. Primary brand is President’s Choice Financial. Offers are serviced remotely, and sales are supported remotely, from kiosks in Loblaw’s affiliated stores .
This role reports to the Regional Manager of Sales and is accountable for providing a consistent and effective training experience for new employees and to work pro-actively with existing employees to address skill and development gaps.
Act as a mentor and coach for new and existing Personal Banking Representatives
- Partner with RSM , AM and Sales Effectiveness to identify needs , gaps and areas of opportunity for both new and existing Personal Banking Representatives
- Provide guidance and support to new hires as it relates to the sales process, products and procedures through coaching, facilitation and follow up.
- Deliver the required one on one coaching either face to face or over the phone as required
- Ensure coaching is being delivered is in line with the current business direction and focus (eg; Sales approach,compliance etc)
- Co-ordinate schedules , attendance and all new hire documentation for the first 60 days of employment
- Provide pro-active coaching to existing PBRs to close identified gaps and achieve designated lifts in skill and sales effectiveness
- Provide regular input on learners progress to Area Manager and provide recommendations for next steps’
Partnering with the Area Manager and Resourcing interview and assess new candidates for the PBR role
Contribute to the overall new hire onboarding and development experience
Partner with the Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager and Sales effectiveness to identify needs and build Regional and Individual development plans
Participate in assigned sales effectiveness projects and initiatives as required.
Approximately 350 PBR’s work In Store
Scope of individual roles is regional however business is National
1.5 mm customer
125 Pavilions located in 7 regions
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Computer Literacy
- Business Knowledge
- Time Management
- Developing Others
- Time and Self Management
- Facilitation Skills
- Knowledge of PCF Products and Services
- Strong knowledge of PCF policies and procedures
- Adult Learning Principles would be as asset
- PCF Sales Approach
- Mutual funds accreditation (CIFC, IFIC, or CSC) required at the time of application.
Travel to Pavilions within region
Busy In Store Pavilion environment
Apply on company website