Senior Analyst Job Listing at CIBC in Toronto, CA-ON (Job ID 12017052)
Senior Analyst (Analytics)
Business Unit Description:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Process Technology Integration & Analytics, the successful candidate will provide various reporting and analytical services to assist in formulating various Cards Marketing strategies. You will provide insight regarding the impact of past, present and future marketing product initiatives. This individual will have experience with analyzing and reporting key performance metrics (i.e. derived from large customer databases). This role involves close interaction with many stakeholders, providing an ability to understand and address our customer’s true reporting needs. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be a self starter who will take initiative to solve issues independently and gain knowledge and skills from peers and partners.
· Development and management of a reporting/analytical intake process.
· Support the Cards Product Team enhancing their understanding of various customer segments (via reporting queries– typically in SAS) as it relates to past, present and future marketing initiatives.
· Work closely with IT & Customer Marketing to augment internal reporting & analysis.
· Evaluate quantitative data and identify and act on new opportunities for deeper analysis of the customer base based on these insights.
· Act as the Marketing expert for various reporting and analytical tools.
· Provides ad hoc data analysis and reports for use by Retail Markets Business Partners.
· Recommend revisions to recording structures and reporting/adjustment systems and ensure appropriate implementation and campaign execution
· Monitor existing reporting platforms and identify parameters to strengthen these.
· Post-secondary diploma/certificate in information systems and/or business (or equivalent work experience).
· Extensive experience with database management and querying using SAS and/or SQL.
· Strong analytical, investigation and problem solving skills with the ability to demonstrate a thorough and detailed approach to all assignments.
· Understanding of direct marketing concepts, statistical techniques and applications and data warehousing.
· Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Netezza application working knowledge (ideal).
· Demonstrate ability to gather information, and perform analysis.
· Ability to interact with senior leaders, end users, project team members and outside vendors
· Ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity while under time constraints.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Provide contact with Business team’s regarding analytical requests.
· Provide contact with representatives from Database Management Group to resolve data and Chordiant issues.
· Communication (Verbal & Written)
· Analytic/Systematic Thinking
· Building Trust
· Business Knowledge
· CIBC Knowledge (Preferred)
· Creative/ Innovative Thinking
· Forward & Strategic Thinking
· Impact & Influence
· Influencing & Negotiating
· Interpersonal Relations
· Problem Solving & Decision Making
· Relationship Building
· Results Orientation
· Service Orientation
· Teamwork & Partnering
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Canada
View similar jobs:
Services Account Manager, Toronto Job
SAP - Toronto, Canada
Territory Manager - Sales - Greater Montreal Area
Kellogg - Quebec, Canada
Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier, On-call Relief
Canada Post - Yellowknife, Canada
Locate this job: