Senior IT Project Manager Job Listing at CIBC in Toronto, CA-ON (Job ID 12002878)
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
As a Project Manager, you will join the technology group to manage medium to large scale projects working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources. In this role, the Project Manager will ensure that projects are implemented using CIBC processes and methodologies while being delivered on time keeping senior management aware of key information.
MLIDT has a large portfolio of projects and releases and we collaborate effectively with our business and technology partners in their execution. We have strong and productive relationships with our mortgage, lending, deposits, insurance and Amicus business partners and provide technology focus to the realization of their business goals and growth objectives. The MLIDT PMO applies trust, teamwork and accountability in its program leadership role.
– Successfully plan, execute, control and close project(s) again defined scope and budget using CIBC procedures and policies
– Effectively oversee project staff (direct reports, matrixed reports, contractors, and interns), delegating work to appropriate leads
– Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress
– Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion
What We’re Looking For
– Successful candidates must exhibit CIBC’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
– Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
– Should have a PMP or related certification
– Must have 5+ years of professional Project Management experience
– Must have extensive practical experience and knowledge with techniques for planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple IT projects simultaneously
– Must have strong leadership, coaching, and relationship management skills
– Must have effective influencing skills to impact decisions
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Toronto
View similar jobs:
IT Solutions Developer
TD Bank Canada - Toronto, Canada
Locate this job: