Locate this job
CIBC is a leading Canadian-based global financial institution. Through our three major businesses – Retail and Business Banking, Wealth Management and Wholesale Banking – we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11 million individual, small business, commercial, corporate and institutional clients in Canada and around the world. We invest in our businesses, our clients, our people and our communities to deliver consistent and sustainable earnings to our shareholders. To learn more about CIBC’s Lines of Business, please visit our website.
CIBC focuses on what matters to our employees – access to career and development opportunities, safe and healthy workplaces, effective training, and positive work-life balance – so that employees are able to perform at their best, contribute to their communities and focus on cultivating deeper relationships with our clients.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all employees can excel.
To learn more about CIBC and the CIBC Group of Companies please visit CIBC.com.
As a Senior Test Analyst you will Develop and execute test scenarios/scripts for functional system integration and acceptance testing primarily for single or limited multiple platforms. May include non-functional testing.
- Develop test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure quality applications.
- Execute tests and ensures results achieve documented goals and objectives.
- Define criteria for testing, analyzes results of testing cycles and presents results. Execute test scripts using test tools following the defined testing methodology.
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to produce a variety of business documents that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation.
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems.
- Ability to express oneself and communicate with others verbally; recognizing that verbal communication is more than just language - it includes tone, style and structure.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities. Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
- Application Testing--Ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of application development.
- Ability to create and analyze complex SQL statements
- Knowledge of mortgages and related systems GL knowledge (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Mortgage Back securities (MBS) (nice to have)
Apply on company website