Technical Documentation: Click here and enter our pool of candidates Job Listing at Cirque du Soleil in Montreal, PQ
Title: Technical Documentation: Click here and enter our pool of candidates
Location: Montreal (Canada)
Other Locations: Las Vegas (USA)
We invite you to discover the various jobs opportunities we have to offer and encourage you to share your profile in order to enrich our pool of candidates. Our recruiters will contact you as soon as a position that matches your qualifications becomes available.
For a glimpse of the exciting opportunities offered by the Technical Documentation team, please take a look at its different areas and find the challenge that will put your talent and skills to the test!
* Documentation Management
* Technical Documentation Elaboration
* Research in Different Information Sources
By joining the Technical Documentation team, you will manage the documentary structure on Cirque's network in accordance with established standards, as well as ensure the dialogue between the Knowledge Management team, the projects and Cirque's various units, in order to maintain uniform documentation standards and preserve the company's creative memory.
You may also be required to:
* Help integrate and support the project's contributors concerning the technical information management process;
* Improve the methods used by the project teams to collect, validate and update documentation;
* Ensure the identification, classification and archival storage of the show technical documents according to the standards;
* Oversee knowledge transfer between the show's Production team and its Operations team;
* Ensure, in close collaboration with the members of the team, the follow-up of project-related documentation while keeping data up-to-date;
* Prepare texts outlining various technical topics;
* Provide Production and Creation teams with ideas, innovations and information.
You will need the following attributes for your profile to be considered:
* Diploma in Documentation Management or equivalent training;
* Minimum of 3 to 6 years of experience in documentation management and in information retrieval;
* Experience in show production (industry of music, theatre, movies or related industries) is an asset;
* Knowledge of image processing software (Photoshop and Illustrator), 3D and AutoCAD Light;
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
* Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written;
* Interest in technological environments.
Submit your profile and enter our pool of candidates today!
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Montreal
View similar jobs:
Développeur Java senior - Java Senior Developer
Expedia - Montreal
Application Development Engineer
Nuance - Montreal, QC
Software Developer IMS BW
SAP - Montreal, QC
Locate this job: