Locate this job
At RBS Citizens Financial Group, Inc. we empower colleagues to be the best they can be, each and every day. We are a leader in the financial services industry and we know that in order to work with the top talent, we need to provide top-ranking benefits and culture.
As a Senior Personal Banker, you'll be instrumental to our branch sales and service operations. You'll provide our customers outstanding service giving them your full attention while making their business your top priority. You will process customer transactions with speed and efficiency and have the knowledge to make product and service recommendations. Best of all, this role is the gateway to future career opportunities with RBS Citizens Financial Group.
We believe that creating a Good Workplace is not just Good Banking, it's Good Business.
As a Senior Personal Banker your primary responsibilities include:
- Go above and beyond for customers: Aspire to deliver world class customer service
- Drive sales through service: Achieve sales and referral goals by developing a positive customer experience
- Build book of business: Proactively seek ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to contribute towards the branch success
- Maximize personal productivity: Desire to maximize personal productivity through attention to detail, self motivation, and adaptability to achieve branch and personal goals
- Grow your own capabilities: Actively participate in opportunities to expand knowledge, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Individual Leadership : Assisting management with record keeping and reporting requirements
- High School degree or GED required
- 2years cash handling, sales and service experience preferred
- General knowledge or experience completing Teller deposit and check processing transactions helpful
- Strong listening skills, excellent customer service skills, comfortable asking questions and identifying needs to expand the customer relationship
- Ability to understand how to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work branch hours, which may include weekends and some evenings
- Must successfully pass Personal Banker Assessment
- If selected, must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Saturday - schedule varies
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank of Pennsylvaniato provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran
Apply on company website