IS Project manager III Job Listing at City National Bank in Los Angeles, CA
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize Bank projects according to timelines, milestone events and within budget. This includes acquiring resources, capacity planning and coordinating and motivating all project team members, contractors and or consultants to flawlessly complete project deliverables. This position will me managing large, long-term and complex projects with company-wide impact through a Project Management staff. Manages overall project budget. Interfaces with all levels of management throughout the Corporation. Excellent project planning and managerial skills are required to plan, assign and monitor all assigned projects. Extensive industry/business knowledge. Displays creativity when designing solutions to problems. Ensures the implementation of project methodology, management tools and techniques across all project activities.
• *Minimum of 7 years project manager experience.
• *Minimum 4 years of experience managing complex projects involving a large team.
• *Minimum of 4 years banking or financial industry experience.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Excellent project planning and managerial skills preferred.
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
• Extensive industry/business knowledge.
• Demonstrated ability to creatively design solutions to problems.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be familiar with the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the project team.
• Proficiency with Sharepoint technology is strongly preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Cisco Systems Engineer III
Consultant Specialists, Inc - Universal City, CA
Platinum Resource Group - Los Angeles, CA
Network Technician II (Cisco/LAN)
DG Business Solutions - El Segundo, CA
Locate this job: