Programmer Analyst III - Software Development Job Listing at City National Bank in Los Angeles, CA
As a member of the Software Development team, the Programmer Analyst is responsible for providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects, using a variety of computing architectures (e.g., client/server, intranet, web) or mainframe platforms.
• *Minimum 5 years of experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
• *Minimum 5 years of experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services) required.
• Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience with industry-standard tools and languages (i.e., Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services).
• Understanding of proper coding techniques and testing requirements.
• Proficiency in debugging and technical problem analysis.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
• Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in applications development in new computing architectures and environments.
• Knowledge of relevant technology, tools, and middleware is critical, including Windows, Biztalk, and SharePoint desired.
• Competency to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
• Good understanding of the business or function for which application is designed.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Cisco Systems Engineer III
Consultant Specialists, Inc - Universal City, CA
Platinum Resource Group - Los Angeles, CA
Network Technician II (Cisco/LAN)
DG Business Solutions - El Segundo, CA
Locate this job: