Sr. PeopleSoft Administrator Job Listing at City National Bank in Los Angeles, CA
The PeopleSoft Administrator/Data Base Administrator will be ultimately responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the PeopleSoft technical landscape – including servers, database, application tiers etc. This involves application optimization, application monitoring, patch management, configuration and all other relevant activities. The Administrator will also work closely with the business users and other groups within BATS to investigate and resolve any issues ensuring a high availability and scalability of the financial applications.
• *Mimimum 5 years of system administration experience in a PeopleSoft Financial environment
• *Mimimum 5 years of PeopleSoft administration in an Oracle database environment
• *PeopleSoft Administration certification
• Complete functional and technical understanding of PeopleSoft Applications and Software
• Experience applying PeopleSoft patches, fixes and feature packs.
• Experience setting up PeopleSoft environments and upgrading PeopleTools and new PeopleSoft Application releases.
• Proficient with Oracle PeopleSoft People Tools
• Experience with SQL Server and LINUX is an important asset.
• Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading meetings, conduct presentations.
• Work independently as well as be effective in a team setting.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Ecommerce Development Intern
Koamex General Wholesale, Inc - City Of Industry, CA
Robert Half Technology - Culver City, CA
Robert Half Technology - Torrance, CA
Locate this job: