Food Safety QA Supervisor- Protein Manufacturing Job Listing at Clemens Food Group in Hatfield, PA
Clemens Food Group is the industry leader in customer solutions. Originally founded in 1895, the Company has a long rich heritage, deeply rooted in values. Clemens Food Group is a vertically coordinated company that includes hog farming, food production, logistical services, and transportation. To this day, it remains steadfastly dedicated to continuing previous generations' commitment by operating as good stewards of the community and the environment, offering quality innovative products and services, and working with our business partners, customers, employees, and family members with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
The Food Safety/Quality Assurance Supervisor will maintain, monitor and support all Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Programs for the Clemens Food Group and will oversee, at a minimum, all related day to day production and sanitation activities. This position will define the operational standards and expectations to achieve a Food Safety and Quality Culture.
• Food Safety Quality Assurance (FSQA) department staffing including: hiring, training, development, mentoring, performance reviews, discipline and dismissal of FSQA Technicians.
• Schedule and assign work activities for FSQA Technicians.
• Maintain and support all Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory programs: HACCP, SSOP, Quality, Pre-Requisite programs, etc.
• Initiate task teams to troubleshoot or develop sustainable action plans to resolve any Food Safety, Quality or Compliance issues.
• Review data generated by Technicians – initiate action when data or trends indicate non-compliance, loss of control or a process shift.
• Assess technician tasks and data generated to ensure compliance to food safety and quality initiatives: ensure that all products, processes, facility areas are being evaluated.
• Ensure implementation of all Corrective and Preventative Actions associated with internal or external findings.
• Deliver Training to all CFG entities on Food Safety and Quality programs.
• Assist with all 3rd party, customer and regulatory audits.
• Effectively communicate and maintain strong working relationships with appropriate personnel across the organization.
Requirements POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
• 4-year degree preferred in Food Science, Animal Science, Biological or Chemical Science; or combination of education and experience.
• Five to Seven years experience in Quality Assurance, Food Safety and/or Regulatory Compliance.
• Must have Supervisor/Management experience.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, GMPs, Food Safety, SPC and Quality.
• Ability to compile, analyze and present data in a summary to multi-level audiences.
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in documentation and workflow.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills (proficiency in MS Access a plus).
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to read, write and communicate in the English language.
• Lead through example – promotes safety performance and helps establish a safety culture.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
Office Depot - Plymouth Meeting, PA
MBA Summer Intern
SAP - Newtown Square, PA
Store Management PA Wrightstown
CVS Caremark - WRIGHTSTOWN, PA
Locate this job: