Production Team Member- Harvest Floor Clean Side Job Listing at Clemens Food Group in Hatfield, PA (Job ID 12-3244-Labor Pool)
Clemens Food Group is the industry leader in customer solutions. Originally founded in 1895, the Company has a long rich heritage, deeply rooted in values. Clemens Food Group is a vertically coordinated company that includes hog farming, food production, logistical services, and transportation. To this day, it remains steadfastly dedicated to continuing previous generations' commitment by operating as good stewards of the community and the environment, offering quality innovative products and services, and working with our business partners, customers, employees, and family members with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
The primary purpose of this position is to know the total operation of the department and is responsible for working closely with management to meet labor and material variances.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
(1) Responsible for keeping this department running smoothly.
(2) Works closely with the stuffing side of operation.
(3) Works closely with other management inside and outside this department.
(4) Is responsible for getting all material yields as close as possible.
(5) Keeps upper management informed if there are any problems with equipment/machinery.
(6) Sets up and runs all the equipment.
(7) Fills out work orders.
(8) Follows through with Maintenance to ensure the equipment is in top working condition.
(9) Helps to evaluate employees' performance by giving feedback when needed.
(10) Communicates with and trains new employees, ensuring they follow proper procedures.
(11) Adheres to and enforces all safety rules, QA guidelines, and PPE policies.
(12) Abides by Hatfield's Philosophy of Business.
(13) Ensures that the department is retaining its high standard of quality on a daily basis.
Requirements Schedule: Monday to Friday 5:00 pm to 5:00 am
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred and at least one year of production experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:General Labor jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
QA Associate LTE
UPS - Newark, DE
Kelly Services - West Chester, PA
Environmental Services Aide PRN Evenings and Weekends Hospital Havertown
Kindred Hospital - Havertown, PA
Locate this job: