Apply on Company Website
Growing and well-respected biomedical (clinical, basic and applied) research firm has openings at the United States Army Medical Institute of Infectious Disease (USAMRIID). If you are passionate about research, and are looking for a firm that shares your passion, and provides competitive salaries with a strong benefits package, join the ClinicalRM team.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for the Frederick, MD area.
- Provide project management support to project teams, as directed, to include development of work breakdown structure (WBS), resource planning, and budgeting.
- Update and maintain project information in Oracle Projects including tasks, progress, issues, risks, and resources.
- Maintain project documentation files in Oracle Collaboration Suite (OCS).
- Perform analyses, develop, and prepare reports related to project status, costs, and resources.
- Schedule project team meetings, as required, and prepare minutes and team action items.
- Coordinate work efforts with the Chief, USAMRIID BPPO and customers.
- Complete all trainings required by USAMRIID.
- Provide technical assistance to CRM Headquarters as needed and participate on proposal writing projects when requested.
- Provide all job-related progress reports/technical reports as requested.
- Maintain a safe workplace ensuring that he/she is aware of and observes appropriate safety and occupational health rules and regulations. Employee is required to attend safety training relative to his/her position and report any infractions of safety procedures to the facility Safety Officer.
- Performs light duties and other related duties as required and assigned.
- Shall have at least 3 years of experience working as a project manager in the life sciences.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to multi-task and provide support to multiple projects.
- Experience using an enterprise-level project management software application; experience using Oracle Projects is preferred .
- Shall be knowledgeable in the use of the following Windows-based software applications : Microsoft ( MS) Projects and MS Office Suite .
- Shall have knowledge of project costing/project budgeting.
- Knowledge of the Department of Defense (DOD) planning, programming, budgeting, execution system (PPBES) is preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen, and must have a favorable National Agency Check with Law and Credit Coverage (NACLC) submitted prior to reporting for first day of work.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: knowledge of applicable highly complex scientific/office procedures and techniques relating to position.
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates for positions under ClinicalRM's contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD) will be required to pass one or more background/security investigations conducted by the DoD, U.S. Army, or other Federal Government agency. Such investigations may include criminal records and credit history checks.
ClinicalRM is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
“NorthCoast 99” Best Places to Work recipient