Regional Business Manager Job Listing at Coinstar in Oakbrook Terrace, IL (Job ID 13-0052)
Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), voted one of FORTUNE's '100 Fastest-Growing Companies', is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company's core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox self-service DVD rental and Coinstar self-service coin-counting brands. The company has approximately 27,000 DVD kiosks and 19,000 coin-counting kiosks in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. For more information, visit www.coinstarinc.com.
Coinstar Regional Business Manager
The Region Business Manager manages high profile retail clients primarily through the use of a third party Broker Sales Organization. This role is responsible for setting and executing the strategic plan for a defined sales region and/or assigned account base that delivers targeted results for a short and mid-term horizon as it relates to Coinstar Corporate goals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Manage and direct third party sales organization
· Primary selling Interface For top regional grocery clients.
· Deliver annual operating plan commitment
· Develop customer business plan to fully leverage and execute all Coinstar programs, including category management, integrated marketing, logistics, etc.
· Ensure all customer business plans are in alignment with brand guidelines and implementing all distribution and merchandising objectives including new items.
· Provide clear direction and prioritize initiatives with timely evaluation of results.
· Monitor account and headquarter group planning process to ensure plans will meet assigned deliverables across all customers.
· Provide complete timely information to broker Business Managers to support their sales efforts including trade plans, marketing plans, consumer insights, and product knowledge.
· Cultivate Senior Management Business relationships within Clients
· Facilitate bi-annual senior level business reviews with top accounts.
· Liaison with New Business Development on potential exploration of new lines of business or testing within assigned clients or region
· Work with Client Marketing of each line of business on development of annual promotional plans for each account
· Communicates And Coordinates with Retail Operations Manager To Ensure execution Excellence At Retail.
· Participate in regular planning session with key customers.
· Regularly review progress against account plans and adjust where needed to achieve annual goals.
· Deliver objectives within the P L budget by maximizing promotional plans and optimizing kiosk performance.
· Develop Strategic alignment with the broker including, establish and communicate performance objectives and scorecard and manage broker performance
· Facilitate and Support training in addition to initial training by Sales Ops for the broker personnel on Distribution and Merchandising standards and the basics of Coinstar strategic platforms
· Facilitate and support training in addition to initial training by Sales Ops for the broker personnel on fact-based selling when promoting Coinstar brands and initiatives.
· Facilitate and lead training for the broker personnel on how to use Coinstar systems.
· Create, monitor, and submit timely reports on forecast, volume plan, trade (marketing fund) spending, and customer Work with regional broker management to address broker talent issues/opps
· Lead quarterly regional broker mtgs to share business results, review new programs/products, and conduct on-going training
· Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
· Years of relevant experience: 10-15 years of related sales or CPG industry experiences, with diverse products and solutions experience
· Prior management of broker experience required
· Up to 50% travel
· Exceptional level of customer understanding, consumer insights, financial acumen, sales systems, consultative selling, and team development.
· Exceptional level of communication, problem solving, and leadership
· Strong technical and business training skills
· Advanced level of presentation experience and skillsets
· Strong management skills and the ability to deliver results thru third parties
· Category and brand knowledge
· Strong category management and analytical skills, able to identify trends intrepid data for key accounts
· Strong business acumen
· Strong business planning
· Exceptional ability to manage third party resources inside and outside of the company, Including but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, customer service, Finance and Strategy
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
Relationship Manager I - Business Banking - IL
Chase - IL, Illinois
Futures and Options Clearing Analyst
J.P. Morgan - IL, Illinois
Disability Wellness Specialist - Short Term Disability Case Manager
J.P. Morgan Chase - IL, Illinois
Locate this job: