VP of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Job Listing at Coinstar in Bellevue, WA
Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), voted one of FORTUNE's '100 Fastest-Growing Companies', is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company's core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox self-service DVD rental and Coinstar self-service coin-counting brands. The company has approximately 36,000 DVD kiosks and 20,600 coin-counting kiosks in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. For more information, visit www.coinstarinc.com.
VP of Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
WE HAVE NO SMALL PLANS FOR BIG DATA.
It's not too much to say that in the world of automated retail, we're creating new businesses at a pace that is redefining the landscape … and raising the bar for the industry. Voted one of Fortune's "100 Fastest-Growing Companies," Coinstar, Inc. not only provides groundbreaking coin-counting machines, but is the parent of Redbox and the vision behind newer, and high-energy businesses: Rubi, coffee machines serving the popular Seattle's Best brand, and Redbox Tickets, which is revolutionizing the delivery of entertainment services.
Reporting to the CTO, the Vice President of Enterprise Information Management will be responsible for building this team from the ground up which is critical to supporting Coinstar Inc.'s future growth. This executive will build and lead a team focused on designing and delivering an enterprise wide data management solution that delivers intelligence across our Lines of Business (LOB) enabling us to engage with our consumers and compete on a whole new level. The successful candidate will possess the ability to act as a strategic partner across our Lines of Business and build a corporate data model that enables innovation. He/she will also be able to go deep and act as a "data scientist" and be able to find, organize, file, extract and monetize data to drive our competitive advantage. This individual will be a highly effective people leader and proven at building fully engaged and high performing teams.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Create strategic vision for the new EIM organization and align corporate/LOB leaders and teams around this vision
· Collaborate with peers to develop and implement long-term EIM and information architecture direction
· Work with executive management to understand business drivers, market requirements, and competitive issues that may impact departmental strategies
· Lead the strategy, design and delivery of a new corporate data architecture that enables growth and innovation
· Build and lead a highly capable EIM team to support the delivery of complex programs and initiatives
· Design and deliver creative solutions-based programs on schedule and on budget
· Effectively balance strategy with urgency, and simultaneously manage the delivery of results in a growing and fast-paced environment.
· Determine organizational and staffing requirements, attract, hire, coach/mentor and develop a high performance work team
· Work closely with peers in the CTO organization, emphasizing collaboration, sharing, and joined effort to ensure that the needs and expectations of organizational stake holders, business partners, external customers, and third party organizations are met and/or exceeded.
· 10+ years of technology leadership experience overseeing teams that have successfully developed and launched commercially available hardware/software and systems, specifically including large-scale system integration.
· Multi-faceted experience inclusive of business intelligence (BI), advanced analytics, master data management (MDM), data warehousing and database platform delivery
· Must have experience creating differentiation and competitive advantage through information management and analytics
· Demonstrated ability to grow, lead, and energize people and teams, and make cross-functional cooperation happen.
· The equivalent education and training to a BS in Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics or other technical degree. Advanced technical degree and/or MBA desirable
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Seattle, WA
View similar jobs:
senior business systems analyst, Projects, Channel Development - Seattle, WA
Starbucks - Seattle, WA
manager brand II, innovation, Channel Brand Management - Seattle, WA
Starbucks - Seattle, WA
senior sales forecaster, Channel Development Operations - Seattle, WA
Starbucks - Seattle, WA
Locate this job: