Copy Director Job Listing at Coldwater Creek, Inc. in Sandpoint, ID
Job Code :2216
Location :Sandpoint ID US 83864
Job Type :Full Time
Job Description :
· Our brand narrative is a little different. We’re a household-name women’s apparel company that was actually co-founded by a great copywriter. So, as you’d imagine, creative, raise-the-bar copy is a cornerstone here.
· We’re looking for a Copy Director with in-depth experience in a retail and fashion environment, the ability to lead and inspire a best-in-class creative team, and the curiosity and passion to build a great brand. If any of this resonates with you we would love to talk to you.
· Working directly with the SVP of Creative, this position will be responsible for developing our brand voice. In addition to partnering with team members from our creative, marketing and merchandising teams, the copy director will provide the vision and direction for all copy produced while leading a team of outstanding copywriters.
· Along with a competitive salary and benefits, we offer a full relocation package to Sandpoint, Idaho – a town that’s been called: one of America’s Dream Towns” (Outside magazine), an idyllic adventure haven” (National Geographic Traveler) and the most beautiful small town in America” (USA Today, August 2011).
· Leads the development and execution of short term and long term branding creative strategies
· Lead and mentor a team of web, catalog and retail copywriters to produce perfectly-positioned, brand aligned copy across all channels, including direct mail, online, email, print advertising and in-store marketing.
· Partner directly with the SVP, Brand and Creative Services to establish brand voice, style vocabulary and content guidelines for all copy.
· Collaborate with creative, merchandising and marketing teams on a continual basis to develop creative strategies aimed at supporting key seasonal stories and driving sales
· Concept and produce social media initiatives for web site, Facebook®, Pinterest® and more
· Maintain an awareness of status and project deliverables of all copywriting project work as well as outside partners
· Create an editorial calendar that synthesizes seasonal branding strategy and expresses it as unified content across channels
Characteristics of Success
· 10+ years of experience in fashion and retail copywriting
· Outstanding creativity and a strong track record of strategic brainstorming and campaign development
· Presents a strong portfolio showcasing a variety of projects, including print, direct mail, collateral, web, and e-newsletters
· Familiarity with branding initiatives as they relate to retail focus, national advertising and multi-channel marketing
· Experience with retail advertising campaigns, strategies, targeting and synergies
· Highly developed leadership and management skills to cultivate and maximize talent
· Exhibits stylistic breadth, consistency, attention to detail
· Excellent logistical skills in planning and executing copywriting
· Excellent presentation skills
· High-level problem-solving and analytical skills
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· The ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
· A degree in English, Journalism or a related field
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Sandpoint, ID
View similar jobs:
Personal Banker (safe) 1 Sandpoint 40 Hours
Wells Fargo - Sandpoint, ID
Genesis Rehabilitation - Libby, MT
Print Production Manager, Direct
Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Sandpoint, ID
Locate this job: