Graphic Production Manager Job Listing at Coldwater Creek, Inc. in Sandpoint, ID
Job Code :2175
Location :Sandpoint ID US 83864
Job Type :Full Time
Category :Project/Program Management,Advertising/Graphic Design,Catalog/Copywriting/Proofing
Job Description :
We’re a company that takes great pride in our heritage and our unique brand identity. Yes, we’re also a multi-million-dollar household-name women’s apparel company. Here you’ll be part of a small-scale, high-visibility team. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a comprehensive relocation package.
What we’re looking for:
As Graphic Production Manager you’llmanage the day-to-day workload and production flow of our graphic projects, seamlessly. You’ll see to it that our production design and print quality team is on schedule, that project participants are kept up-to-date, and that workflow procedures are smoothly maintained throughout the entire department. You’ll also overseeall pre-press functions and both offset and gravure print quality for multiple retail and catalog print projects. In other words, you’ll be key player that provides the necessary organizational expertise to keep our Advertising department flourishing.
What you’ll do:
· Manage internal production workflow for all catalog and retail projects, tracking current status and communicating any updates to all project participants.
· Develop production schedules and/or project timelines; monitoring projects through all phases of production and across multiple departments. Coordinate needs and schedules with print buyer, project manager, and traffic coordinator.
· Manage production design and print quality staff.
· Oversee graphic resources across all project functions ensuring proper use and quality.
· Set and maintain file organization of current and archive projects.
· Communicate with vendors on project requirements and status to verify project specs and due dates; and to analyzes processes and make recommendations to improve workflow.
· Manage the review of print projects for color and quality consistency and compliance. Document and communicate results to vendors and internal clients.
· Interface with project manager and print buyer to insure seamless flow of projects from initiation to completion.
· Establish and/or manage procedures for a standardized workflow. Set and maintain print quality standards and procedures.
· Ensure that all projects meet any/all internal and external standards.
· Coordinates any emergency project changes/adjustments.
What you bring:
· 4-year college or technical school degree in graphic arts or related field.
· 5 years of similar capacity in pre-press/print operation, high-quality advertising agency or retail/catalog creative department.
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Apple computers.
· FileMaker experience a plus.
· Excellent color comprehension skills and knowledge of various printing processes.
· Detailed oriented with big picture view.
· Deadline driven with strong scheduling skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in fast-paced environment.
· Must be independent thinker, with problem solving abilities.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent people skills and team player.
Willing to travel and work various schedules as required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Sandpoint, ID
View similar jobs:
Vice President Technical Design
Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Sandpoint, ID
Locate this job: