Senior Inventory Planner Job Listing at Coldwater Creek, Inc. in Sandpoint, ID
Job Code :1795
Location :Sandpoint ID US 83864
Job Type :Full Time
Category :Inventory Planning
Job Description :
Why Coldwater Creek?
We’re a company born and bred in the Northwest. One that takes great pride in our heritage and our unique brand identity. Yes, we’re also a multi-million-dollar household-name women’s apparel company. But unlike other big players, here you’ll be part of a small-scale, high-visibility team that plays a critical role in the overall Inventory Planning function within Coldwater Creek.
As Sr. Inventory Planner, you’ll use your strong analytical skills to drive the business of one or more product categories across multiple channels. You’ll own the bottom up” merchandise planning by week for a product’s entire selling lifecycle. And you’ll do so in partnership with a tight-knit, cross-functional team – providing critical information to our Allocation team and growing our business through the identification of opportunities and risks.
You’ll do all this while living a lifestyle seldom realized in most corporate settings. Along with a competitive salary and benefits, we offer relocation packages to Sandpoint, Idaho – a town that’s been called: the No. 1 Ski Town in the USA,” (Rand McNally), an idyllic adventure haven” (National Geographic Traveler) and the most beautiful small town in America” (USA Today). So if you’re as passionate about the great outdoors and small-town culture as you are about your work, read on. We’d love to talk to you.
What makes us unique:
• Our home office campus is located on 20 pristine acres on the outskirts of Sandpoint, a commute of 10 minutes from town (15 if you bike), with stunning views of the Selkirk & Cabinet Mountains from our acclaimed onsite restaurant/cafeteria.
• Work out before, during or after work in our full-service gym staffed with expert personal trainers. Or take one of multiple fitness classes offered daily, including core strength training, yoga, and kettlebells. Then head for the sauna and/or showers in our separate his-and-her locker rooms.
• Relax and recharge at Coldwater Creek The Spa, a tranquil oasis located inside our fitness facilities. It offers special employee rates and priority appointments for massages, facials, and nail treatments.
• Enjoy a hefty discount on Coldwater Creek apparel and home goods/gifts, as well as price breaks on many local attractions and amenities, including season passes to Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort.
What you’ll do:
• Partner with a cross functional team to drive the business of one or more product categories, across multiple channels
• Behave as a business co-owner, through the relentless identification of opportunities and risks
• Owns bottom up merchandise planning by week (through the entire selling lifecycle):
• For full price, markdown & total company metrics
• For Sales, margin and inventory metrics
• In Retail Dollars, Cost Dollars and Units
• At the item [and/or item-color] / season / channel level
• Active monitoring of and responsiveness to open to buy conditions
• Responsible for providing product (and/or collection) role and intent guidelines to the Allocation team
• Responsible for proactively recommending promotional and/or permanent markdown pricing strategies
• Development of improved processes and/or tools aimed at meeting the demands of an evolving business model
What you bring:
• The ideal candidate will have a bachelor degree in business, logistics or related field.
• 3 to 5 years inventory planning and/or buying experience in a multi channel retail environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven multi-dimensional mathematical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable leading cross-functional team members through the execution of a wide variety of activities
• Highly flexible with a demonstrated enthusiasm for constant improvement
• Superb multi-tasker, with exceptional organizational skills
• Intermediate Excel and Word skills
COLDWATER CREEK, INC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Idaho Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Clinical Manager (31)
Fresenius Medical Care - Nampa, ID
Clinical Sales Consultant - Boise, ID
Fisher Scientific - Nampa, ID
Office Depot - Nampa, ID
Locate this job: