Sr. Manager, FP&A Job Listing at Coldwater Creek, Inc. in Sandpoint, ID
Job Code :2075
Location :Sandpoint ID US 83864
Job Type :Full Time
Category :Finance/Accounting/Tax/Internal Audit
Job Description :
We’re a company born and bred in the Northwest. One that takes great pride in our heritage and our unique brand identity. Yes, we’re also a multi-million-dollar household-name women’s apparel company. But unlike other big players, here you’ll be part of a small-scale, high-visibility team.
You’ll have the opportunity to live a lifestyle seldom realized in most corporate settings. Along with a competitive salary and benefits, we offer a full relocation package to Sandpoint, Idaho – a town that’s been called: the No. 1 Ski Town in the USA,” (Rand McNally), an idyllic adventure haven” (National Geographic Traveler) and the most beautiful small town in America” (USA Today). >http://mostbeautifultown.com/So if you’re as passionate about the great outdoors and small-town culture as you are about your work, read on. We’d love to talk to you.
What makes us Unique
· Our home office campus is located on 20 pristine acres on the outskirts of Sandpoint, a commute of 10 minutes from town (15 if you bike), with stunning views of the Selkirk & Cabinet Mountains from our acclaimed onsite restaurant/cafeteria.
· Work out before, during or after work in our full-service gym staffed with expert personal trainers. Or take one of multiple fitness classes offered daily, including core strength training, yoga, and kettlebells. Then head for the sauna and/or showers in our separate his-and-her locker rooms.
· Relax and recharge at Coldwater Creek The Spa, a tranquil oasis located inside our fitness facilities. It offers special employee rates and priority appointments for massages, facials, and nail treatments.
· Enjoy a hefty discount on Coldwater Creek apparel and home goods/gifts, as well as price breaks on many local attractions and amenities, including season passes to Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort.
Support the CFO / senior executive team in all key areas of responsibility by providing accurate and timely forward-looking financial information, reporting and analysis
· Responsible for developing the annual budget, long range plan, capital planning and weekly forecast while providing analytical financial support to Real Estate & Facilities, the Chief Strategy Officer, and CEO
· Coordinate consolidation and verification of sales, margin and inventory plans from marketing and inventory planning. Ensure accuracy and transparency in numbers and clearly communicate impacts
· Design/implement/modify/support all Cognos and MS Excel-based models
· Develop, coordinate and maintain financial plans and reporting for capital expenditures
· Develop and communicate accurate and actionable financial performance analyses to enable decision making and ensure maximization of profit and overall shareholder value. Identify areas of concern and provide feedback to executives. Recommend /implement changes
· Provide reporting and analysis for individual store contribution and ranking, proposed store analysis and store closure decisions. Participate in Real Estate committee meetings and provide recommendations based on analysis.
· Ensure accurate expense tracking and consistent accounting policy and GAAP application across all areas of responsibility. Serve as liaison between assigned support service groups and appropriate accounting functions.
· Collaborate with Internal Audit, SEC Reporting, & GL Accounting groups on routine projects.
· Provide quarterly variance analysis to external auditors; address questions and concerns
· Effectively manage and develop staff members in the completion of tasks
· Provide ad-hoc analyses and reporting to senior executives. Make recommendations on cost saving initiatives and process improvement within the department
Characteristics of Success
· Experience – minimum 10+ years experience in financial planning or related field
· Knowledge - Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Finance or Accounting; in-depth understanding of finance and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles; advanced knowledge of SAP, Business Objects and Microsoft Office Suite; Expert modeling skills in Microsoft Excel and Cognos Contributor/Analyst
· Skills – Strong interpersonal and communication skills; verbal and written presentation skills; writing skills; prioritization / time management and leadership skills; strong analytical thinking and problem solving
· Abilities – Balance multiple priorities with internal and/or external deadlines; communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior executives; works independently with minimal supervision
· Behaviors – Develops team and self, organized, customer-service focused, takes initiative and drives results, and influences and champions change
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Sandpoint, ID
View similar jobs:
Genesis Rehabilitation - Libby, MT
Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Sandpoint, ID
Print Production Manager, Direct
Coldwater Creek, Inc. - Sandpoint, ID
Locate this job: