Echo/Vascular & General UltrasoundTechnologist (Part-Time 0-19 hrs) Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Moberly (Columbia region), MO
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Echo/Vascular & General UltrasoundTechnologist (Part-Time 0-19 hrs)
Location: MO-Moberly (Columbia region)
The cardiovascular technologist is a registered or registery eligible professional primarily specializing in the utilization of cardio vascular ultrasound equipment as necessary, and performs echocardiography and vascular examinations under the direction of a cardiologists.
* Graduate from an accredited school of cardiovascular technology with a degree or certification in an allied health field.
* At least two years experience in an Echo/Vascular Laboratory preferred.
* Must be proficient in interpreting and performing echocardiogram and vascular, ultrasonography procedures.
* Certified in cardiovascular technology required, or be certified eligible and complete upon employment.
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification preferred.
* Basic Life Support certification required or complete upon employment.
* Registered or eligible in cardiac & vascular ultrasound with ARDMS (RDCS,RVT)Primary Locaiton: MO-Moberly (Columbia region)
Organization: Moberly Regional Medical Center
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Missouri Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Seasonal Elevator Worker - New Madrid, MO
ADM - New Madrid, MO
Travel RN / OR Registered Nurse
Medical Staffing Network - Columbia, MO
(TIRES PLUS) - AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Bridgestone - Firestone - Greater Kansas City Metro, MO
Locate this job: