Manager, Infrastructure Deployment Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Franklin (Nashville Region), TN
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Manager, Infrastructure Deployment
Location: TN-Franklin (Nashville Region)
The Manager of Infrastructure Deployment for CHS’ IS Department is responsible for providing leadership, oversight, and managing the day to day tactical operations for a team with accountabilities for infrastructure deployments in support of acquisitions, hospital clinical and financial conversions, MU implementations, and physician practice system implementations. The role requires the proactive management of project deliverables, and effective management of risks and issues to ensure quality delivery of reliable, efficient and quality solutions. The infrastructure manager will be required to prioritize and manage the tasks of both FTE and consultant engineers prepare performance reviews, develop professional development and career development plans and manage budgets for an assigned area. The manager will manage relationships with vendors, IS peers and business partners as applicable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* A Bachelor's Degree, MBA or advanced degree preferred.
* 5 - 7 years of experience managing a technical team in an enterprise environment required.
* 3-5 years of experience managing Capital and Operations budgets of 2 million or more.
* Experience managing infrastructure projects in an enterprise environment.
* Significant experience using the ITIL processes of Change, Release, Configuration, Incident and Problem Management.
* Knowledge of the Healthcare technology and/or hospital provider industry is desired.
* Experience managing IT teams in a regulated environment is preferred.
* Must be a strategic and critical thinker able to identify high value opportunities and effectively capitalize on them.
* Managing a fully staffed team of 4 full-time employees and up to 50 consultants ensuring that appropriate resources are engaged to support facility infrastructure deployments in support of hospital clinical and financial conversions, MU implementations, and physician practice system implementations.
* Direct responsibility for management and deployment of Network, Wireless, Server, Cabling, and Data Center Remediation activities across hospital and physician practice locations.
* Planning/Executing/Monitoring/Controlling – Defines the project objectives, drafts the budget and plans the course of action required to attain the objectives and scope of the project, integrates people and other resources to carry out the project management plan for the project, regularly measures and monitors progress to identify variances from the project management plan so that corrective action can be taken when necessary, and brings the project to an orderly end.
* Prepare and maintain all key deliverable (e.g Project Charter, plan, issues log etc.). Work closely with all project teams such as the Cerner and HMS Application Deployment Teams, Enterprise Architecture, IS Engineering, and IS Security to ensure the teams are well coordinated.
* Strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk while enhancing core elements of the business model, creating value through process simplification, operating cost reduction and service improvement.
* Facilitate staff meetings and work efforts across multiple IS teams, business partners, facility staff and vendors.
* Provide superior communications to customers, business partners, and other stakeholders during critical issues.
* Participate in Client staff meetings as well as meetings with scientific and IT teams to understand backup and recovery resource requirements, as well as organize and schedule maintenance following established Change Management process.
* Prepare and maintain cost and budget information for a project.
* Develop a thorough Communication and Collaboration Plan for each project.
* Conduct a review for each project of technical estimate vs. budget/timeline constraints and finalize scope, budget and timeline.
* Facilitate and document key lessons learned and hardwire them into operating practices.
* Actively drive and lead in cutover and go-live activities.
* Communicating/Status Reporting – Determines the information and communication needs of the stakeholders, makes the needed information available, collects and distributes performance information, and manages the communication.
* Responsible for the professional development of full time staff and annual performance reviews.Primary Locaiton: TN-Franklin (Nashville Region)
Organization: CHS Corporate
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Virtual Job Fair
Bed Bath & Beyond - Clarksville, TN
Virtual Job Fair
Bed Bath & Beyond - Nashville, TN
Virtual Job Fair
Bed Bath & Beyond - Spring Hill, TN
Locate this job: