Medical Technologist Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Jackson (Western Tennessee), TN
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Medical Technologist
Location: TN-Jackson (Western Tennessee)
Provides physicians with accurate and reliable results necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Prepares clinical samples for analysis and storage.
* Bachelor Degree plus completion of accredited Medical Technology school.
* Certification as Medical Technologist by ASCP or recent graduate eligible for certification.
* Able to meet sensory requirements of the job.
* Capable of performing all laboratory tests and related calculations.
* Able to participate in laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
* Ability to perform phlebotomy services as required.Primary Locaiton: TN-Jackson (Western Tennessee)
Organization: Regional Hospital of Jackson
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Dentist - Associate
Aspen Dental - Smyrna, TN
PT EMT - Basic - Nashville
American Medical Response - Nashville, TN
Dentist - Managing Clinical Director
Aspen Dental - Dickson, TN
Locate this job: