Medical Technologist - Laboratory - Fulltime - 2p-10:30p Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Gadsden, AL
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Medical Technologist - Laboratory - Fulltime - 2p-10:30p
Provides physicians with accurate and reliable results necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Prepares clinical samples for analysis and storage.
- Bachelor Degree plus completion of accredited Medical Technology school.
- Certification as Medical Technologist by ASCP or recent graduate eligible for certification.
- Able to meet sensory requirements of the job.
- Capable of performing all laboratory tests and related calculations.
- Able to participate in laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy services as required.
Primary Locaiton: AL-Gadsden
Organization: Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Alabama
View similar jobs:
CALIFORNIA INPATIENT HOSPITAL: CLINICAL MANAGER
Soliant Health - LOS ANGELES, AL
Emergency Department Lab Technician - Fullltime / 11a-11p
Community Health Systems - Gadsden, AL
Amedisys - United States, AL
Locate this job: