Paramedic - PRN Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Selmer, TN (Job ID chs-1253986)
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Paramedic - PRN
Location: TN-Selmer (Western Tennessee)
Responsible to respond to provide pre-hospital care of patients due to accident or illness; responsible for the direction of patient care until patient is appropriately delivered to a healthcare facility and/or Physician. The Paramedic delivers care based on patient needs appropriate for the neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. He/she demonstrates an interest in patient centered approach to total pre-hospital care. Demonstrates cooperation, flexibility and resourcefulness when dealing with patients, visitors, physicians and other healthcare providers. The Paramedic shall be responsible for assisting with planning, supervising and evaluating the pre-hospital care of patients, for correlating emergency medical care and transportation and following standing orders.
* Completion of course of study appropriate to the skills of a EMT/Paramedic conducted by an accredited College or School.
* Must exhibit proficiency in pre-hospital care and oral communication skills.
* Current professional licensure for State of TN
* EMT-Paramedic certification
* Valid Driver’s License
* BLS certification
* ACLS certification
* PALS certificationPrimary Locaiton: TN-Selmer (Western Tennessee)
Organization: McNairy Regional Hospital
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Tennessee Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Johnson City, TN
CCA - Clifton, TN
CCA - Whiteville, TN
Locate this job: