Physician Assistant/NP - Family Practice/Pain Management Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Granbury, TX (Job ID chs-1308380)
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Physician Assistant/NP - Family Practice/Pain Management
Location: TX-Granbury (Ft. Worth region)The Physician Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to medication management and outpatient clinic visits through the use of the supported electronic medical record offered within the Lakeside Physicians practice.
* Hours of Work: Available to work regularly scheduled shifts, Monday through Friday. Call requirement for evening, nights, weekends and holidays.
* Self motivated, functions independently
* Conceptually synthesizes a comprehensive knowledge base to coordinate both clinical and education activities in major area of clinical specialization.
* Requires frequent use of independent judgment in clinical setting in evaluating and treating patients.
* Long period of standing or walking required.
* Intense visual and auditory attention along with mental alertness is essential,
* Ability to work in stressful situations essential.
* Computer and patient care clinical equipment, stethoscope, ophthalmoscope, otoscope, percussion hammer, computers, surgical instruments and equipment, multiple types of ventricular assist devices and equipment.
* Valid state Physician’s Assistant License
* Current certification from National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
* Graduate of AMA approved Physician’s Assistant ProgramPrimary Locaiton: TX-Granbury (Ft. Worth region)
Organization: Lake Granbury Medical Center
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Patient Care Technician
Fresenius Medical Care - Corinth, TX
TeamHealth - Mansfield, TX
Northgate Plaza - Full Time Physical Therapist - Irving, TX
RehabCare - Irving, TX
Locate this job: