Porte Regional Hospital RN Surgical Care Part time (.6 ) Nights with rotation as needed Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Valparaiso, IN
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: Porte Regional Hospital RN Surgical Care Part time (.6 ) Nights with rotation as needed
The staff RN is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specific time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment, and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
* Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
* Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
* Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
* Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
* Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
* Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.Primary Locaiton: IN-Valparaiso
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
F&O Client Services Representative
J.P. Morgan - IL, Illinois
J.P. Morgan Chase - IL, Illinois
MB Underwriting Team Mgr - Mortgage Banking
Chase - IL, Illinois
Locate this job: