*Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit / Critical Care Unit (ICU/CCU) Job Listing at Community Health Systems in Deming, NM (Job ID chs-1306256)
Hospital / Healthcare
Title: *Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit / Critical Care Unit (ICU/CCU)
The Intensive Care/Critical Care Registered Nurse is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specified time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Certificates / Licenses:
* Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
* Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
* Maintain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification.
* Maintain Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
* Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
* Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
* Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
* 2 years critical care experience
* Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.Primary Locaiton: NM-Deming
Organization: Mimbres Memorial Hospital
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in New Mexico Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Nurse Practitioner - NP- Family Practice
Medical Staffing Network - New Mexico, NM
Travel PACU RN / Perioperative Registered Nurse
Medical Staffing Network - Carlsbad, NM
N.P Family Medicine in New Mexico
VISTA Staffing Solutions - NM
Locate this job: